Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Leonardo's

If you're looking for a great pie in Peoria, you need to try Leonardo's. With locations on War Memorial and also at Grand Prairie, you're never too far to stop in.
Both sites have a neat decor, and a great thin crust pizza. They also have pan pizza, but I'm a peepers partial to thin crust, myself. The Da Vinci Delight is heavenly, and I generally go for low-fat meats on my pizza, like Canadian bacon. Set me in front of this pie piled high with sausage, pepperoni, bacon bits, Canadian bacon, ham, ground beef, mushroom, green pepper, onion, green olive and black olive, and I can hardly tear myself away. We ordered this pizza for lunch at work when a vendor was on site from Colorado and he RAVED about it.

They serve beer and wine, and also have great entertainment, like my local fave, the Bogside Zukes.

Leonardo's menu and even some coupons can be found at http://www.leonardospizza.com/.

May, 2007 - Leonardo's has closed their War Memorial location. Trek on out to the Shoppes at Grand Prairie for your pie.

August, 2007 - Leonardo's has closed their Grand Prairie location.

March, 2008 - The War Memorial location has been opened as a La Gondola.

No comments: