Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Why I blog

Yikes! I was lurking watching the "Why I blog" comments go 'round and thinking "what the heck would I say?" Now I've been tagged by Angie, so here goes:

1. We really like to support local businesses, and wish more people did, so I thought maybe blogging about it would be a good way to get the word out about more cool local joints.

2. I like to write, probably more than I like to talk in most cases. I actually went to school to be a reporter, and got hired as one, but didn't enjoy butting into people's business.

3. Now that the blog's been around a while, it's cool to see where visitors to the site come from. That keeps me somewhat motivated.

4. I like to be mysterious.

5. I secretly hope blogging will make me rich??

OK, now, StfRon, Polly (one of the first blogs I ever read regularly), Mapgirl and Matt, you're it. Sorry if you've been tagged before!
"Why do you blog?"

No comments: