Thursday, June 04, 2009

Noted

The Blend Express coffee kiosk is now open in Washington.

The Shoppes at Grand Prairie hosts Titanic, Treasures from the Deep this weekend, Friday and Saturday noon - 8 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-4 p.m. The exhibit is free.

This Saturday kicks off the Riverfront Market season in Peoria, 8 a.m.-noon. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Fest season also begins at Hickory Grove in Dunlap on Saturday with Sommerfest. The fun carries on through Sunday. Hours both days are 11 a.m.-8 p.m.

I saw the sad news this week that longtime Washington business Bauer Furniture will soon cease business.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I read about the Titanic Exhibit coming to Peoria a few weeks back in the PJSTAR....I'm so disappointed I can't attend. I'm a history junkie...If any readers attend - please post your experience! :)