Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fall festivals

In honor of my favorite season, here are a few fall events to check out this week in the area:

Elmwood Fall Festival - Free admission, carnival, food tent at Central Park in Elmwood September 6-8.
Pekin Marigold Festival - Free admission, arts and crafts, food, carnival. Mineral Springs Park in Pekin September 7-9.
Fire on the Water, Firefighters Street Festival, Peoria - $5 donation to enter, concert, car & bike cruise, food and beer. All proceeds donated to local charities. September 8 CEFCU Center Stage and The Landing, Peoria.

4 comments:

Fraochán said...

awesome thing the union is doing for local charities....with the fire on the water.

Kevin Lowe said...

Don't forget about the Peoria Oktoberfest September 21, 22 and 23 on the Peoria Riverfront.

Drinking great beer in the fall. Ahh, yes. It's my favorite fall festival.

Peoria Peepers said...

Oh, no, I wouldn't forget! Actually, I was thinking about devoting a whole post to the Oktoberfest, probably next week!

Fraochán said...

How could you forget! hahaha! Constant reminder all around you! tehehe! I must say, with a full and sad heart - that I will be missing it....well okay so I've never been to it....tehehehe